Translate

19 July 2008

My new lover, Tioman

I've just come back from a 3 days 2 nights stay at Tioman Island.


Photobucket

And I freaking miss the place like anything. I miss waking up in my dingy hotel, looking out in the morning to see the sea, sand, sun, & coconut trees. I miss the sea breeze constantly kissing my cheeks, even the salty air that makes my skin dry up.


I miss having to look forward to nothing but fun under the sun, the absolute stress free life.


I want you back Tioman!!! I am so sorry I had you only for a while!!!


Going to update about the trip sometime soon. But for now, here are shots of the cuts and bruises we've sustained from the trip! (yeah I know I said it was fun!! Wait for it....) All of our cuts were gotten coz we were careless and slipped on the sharp rocks and dead corals.




My Cuts
Photobucket



Photobucket






Tracy's injuries
Photobucket




Photobucket



Sam's cuts

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Naassstty...





Su Wen's cuts

Photobucket
The cut on her finger was a fish bite she got when she was feeding the fishies bread.

More on Tioman coming up soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment