Translate

7 December 2008

Masquerade Ball

I attended my first ever Masquerade Ball this friday!! Whheeeeeeeeeeee!! This means cam-whoring to the max (since the last time I camwhored was a month ago!) so get ready for bandwith-sucking photos. muahahahaahahahaha.


Photobucket





Photobucket
Christmas lights in the background are so pretty!



Photobucket

Already doing wacky poses even before the event!



The Masquerade Ball was held in our very own halls, so when we went downstairs we were amazed with the transformation. Everything was soooooooooooo pretty!! Blue and silver balloons, with ribbons all across the ceiling, fake icles were lining the door frames, it was wonderful to see our dingy hall decorated till it was unrecognizable!

I love Christmas.
Photobucket
All of us in our hand-made masquerade masks (except for Christina)


Photobucket
Close up of my masks. I stuck on so many bloody shiny sequins for over an hour I saw stars even long after I've completed them.





Photobucket

Christina's gorgeous store-bought mask!



Photobucket
Sam's & Suwen's handmade creations



Photobucket

One of the few people there who actually made their own mask!

I was disappointed to see that so many ppl did not bother wearing a mask at all. =_=. Cibai. Make me feel like I've wasted my effort loh..............


Photobucket

I just realised this is the only full shot of me standing up!
I absolutely adore my new purple dress from NewLook :)



Photobucket

Kitchen people!



Photobucket
Sam looks gorgeous in her bare-backed dress


Photobucket

I farkin love Tanya!! This rock chick is super funny & friendly!


Photobucket

Tracy is so short when Tanya kneels down, she is only a head shorter than her. lol!


The Masquerade dinner itself however was pretty sucky. All they put on the table was 2 cheap bottles of champagne, sandwiches (I KNEW THEY wld serve this bloody thing), Krispy Kremes (this was good!), weird tasting pasta salad, & christmas crackers.

Photobucket




The next few photos are us promoting our favourite doughnut brand:



Acting sexy (aka sluttily) with KK:
Photobucket




Photobucket


Opening champagne bottles with KK:
Photobucket



Popping christmas crackers with KK:
Photobucket


KK, we can spend our whole lives with you:

Photobucket







Suwen's cracker popped to reveal the most amazingly atrocious thing ever,


Photobucket

Plastic fake orange lips! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
My two fav gals who love rock!



Outside the dining hall they had rented a huge whateveruwannacallitcozidunnothename. Pics later on how to use it
Photobucket


But when I saw this thing I knew I wanted to 'ride' it. LOLL!! No matter how you put it, it will sound wrong.
Photobucket
A Mechanical Bull!!


I've seen this soooo many times on TV but I never thought I'd actually get a chance to try and sit on one!!

Photobucket

Hmmm...............


In the end, I managed to persuade ALL the girls to ride on the rockin' bronco! Woooo ohoooooooooo!!! No pics of me though on the bull. There's a video of me on it though but I'm just tooo lazy to upload it.


Photobucket
I'll just show you the one with Sam on it. LOOOLL!! *runs away*




Photobucket
Tanya the Powerfularms vs Sam the VigorousFeet


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Me, Jess & Natasha (my neighbours!)



Nearing the end of the night, we headed over to the bar for some drinks and more cam-whoring.
Photobucket



Photobucket
I know, I is loving my legs in this shot!


Photobucket

'Bonjour Mousieur!'


Photobucket
Ferosh! ( I have been watching too much gay fashion designers)



We all went up pretty early at 12.30am ish. Then I furthered cam-whored in my room. Muahahahahahaahahaha. I am vain & self-centered and for today I don't care.

Photobucket



Photobucket
The balloons I was holding just now came along with me *whistles*



Photobucket



Photobucket

I don't really know what I was thinking


But having had a lousy dinner previously I went again to the kitchen with the girls to eat instant noodles. Yum!!


Photobucket




Photobucket


Fake eyelashes rock!

Photobucket

Ben came to join us in the kitchen!



Photobucket
How this photo came about:
Cheryl: Show me your face!!
Aaron: No no no! *hides head between arms*
Girls: We'll help you get that shot girl!

Hence his weird face expression and all of us bursting out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment