Translate

10 September 2008

*Sccreeaaaminngg*

Literally. I already screamed just now.


Yep. Its about the stupid passport. I am supposed to fly off to Beijing this Friday. Today is Wednesday. And its not done. I had sent my passport to the UK Visa application centre to approve it. Those ang moh pigs are probably taking their sweet sweet time drinking english rose tea and tossing peanuts through their nostrils. Yeah I can see they have perfectly good reason to delay the application of my UK Visa for so many days.

*panics*


Prayed to God last night to have my passport ready by today.


I think it never got through.


*panics*


My mom just applied to British Embassy to give my passport back to me.

But in doing so, they will cancel out my original appliction and I will have to re-submit my application to the UK embassy again.


The only time I can do this is on the 21st of September.


I am flying off to UK on the 25th of September.



*panics*

She has already written this email to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please kill me now.



UPDATED!!! (11/05/2008)


Wooo hooo!!!! British Embassy just called me 2 hours ago after I sent them one dozen emails explaining my situation yesterday in which they choose to ignore until tonight for some God Knows Why reason.


They have agreed to release my passport to me, but I need not re-submit my application. Woo hooo!! I just have to return my passport to them on the 21st of September, on the day I come back from China.


To British Embassy staff, all I can say is: Fuck You Very Very Much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment