Translate

29 September 2008

Reading,UK

I know, I should really stop flying around the world. One minute I'm in Beijing, next in KL, and now I'm in the UK. I'm going to Alaska tomorrow to see Polar Bears & Eskimos so more updates then!


Ok, enough bullshitting. So sorry for the late updates, been trying to settle down in a whole new environment. My hostel is apparently a notorious party hall and I'm having a bit of a culture shock right now adjusting to the drunken parties going on downstairs. lol.


Neeways, I'm now over in the UK doing my final year. It seems pretty unnerving knowing I'm finishing my degree soon. I dooonn'tt wannnaa woooorrrkk yeeettt!! I want to PLAY PLAY PLAY!!


Slight updates from the day I first landed in UK...

Photobucket


I fuckin love Heathrow airport. I was lost there for 3 hours lugging 30kg worth of luggage. It was such a fucking fantastic experience I went back there again with Tracy & Suwen this morning at 4am to go pick up Sam coz I love her.




Photobucket

Its been ages since I last took a photo with Suwen!



Photobucket
A glimpse of Reading town



After the whole British High Commissioner disaster with my passport and with the way they handled our visas, I pretty much hated ang mohs when I first arrived here.................................until I met Primark. I love Primark. Maybe even more than Aaron. HAHAHA! (Oh, in case you didn't know we're together now! Yea, I understand, you're probably in utter disbelief).


Photobucket



The stuff there is like bloody cheap and adorable!!! I bought loads of other items but I forgot to take pics of them in my camera.

Photobucket
Elastic hairbands for only 1 pound.




Photobucket


Adorable shoes for only 6 pounds!


Photobucket
The only thing I regretted buying from there was this shower gel. I was desperate for one and since this was only a pound I bought it. But the more I look at the chemically enhanced glowy purple makes me have second thoughts about using it on my body =_=



We went around exploring Reading town and found other neat stuff!

Photobucket
Delicious Marks & Spencer cookies! I'm addicted





Photobucket
Delish looking one pound cup. Its all cakes and pies




Photobucket

CKin2U perfume for her *grins widely*



Photobucket
But boots were still my best buy ever. I adore them to bits. Going to wear these babies out tomorrow!





Photobucket

Me in a 90% Beijing outfit.Yes, the leggings were not warm enough.

I will post up some more pics of my room once its neater and better decorated. The stuff here is like absolutely ancient but nonetheless, clean. You can see in the background that my cupboard looks like its rotting!

Photobucket
My hair dye isn't brown enough!


3 comments:

  1. I love you exceeding more than I do Primark. In fact I've only entered a Primark once in my whole life. Yes. Once. Just to use the loo while a mate of mine was getting his temp tattoo from a stall outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mygawd. u just wasted a HUGE chunk of ur UK life. lololol!! oh i did not know Primark had toilets!!! I ran all the way to Marks and Spencers for one T_T. shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! You're together!!!!! I did suspect that a little looking at those photos and msn profile pics but I'd wait to hear you said it out loud. Congrats guys!!!! Love to hear from you guys soon.

    PS: Aaron where are you??? Keep in touch lah. I miss u lots

    ReplyDelete