Translate

6 October 2008

Beijijng (I) - The FOOD!! (con'd)

I'm back to talking about Beijing for now. I had spent my whole weekend wasted in Reading and I'm already pretty much bored of this place!!

I swear I will get out of Reading town next weekend.


Back to Beijing food again (yes, Beijing food is the best part of my trip) we couldn't leave without trying out the Beijing Duck!
Uncle Alex brought us to this place that was famous amongst both locals and tourist.

Photobucket





Photobucket

I secretly however love this dish the best, their sizzling pan tomato sauce cuttlefish!! I will never ever taste anything ever as good...T_T




Photobucket





Photobucket


Chef slicing the Beijing duck for us


Photobucket


Beijing Duck!



Photobucket
Uncle showing us how to wrap up the meal :)



On our last night in Beijing, Uncle treated my family to a dinner buffet at Trader's Hotel restaurant. I will just let the pictures do the talking for this one. Hohohoho!!! Tantalizing!


Photobucket




Photobucket

Cheese oysters



Photobucket

Lamb Shanks with potato



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket
My buffet plate. My 1st plate.




Photobucket
We could pick out own fresh crabs



Photobucket
Fresh Crab after 20 mins. Yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment