Translate

9 October 2008

Pablo's Pub

The girls and I went to try this place recommended by Tracy's hallmate Aaron, who said the burgers here were super good and had huge portions.


We absolutely loved the deco here!!
Photobucket

Sauces in a metal bucket ^^




Photobucket
Colourful menu - it feels so kid friendly but only 21 years and above are allowed in here


Photobucket

Got ourselves window seats! - next to the Gent's toilets (this we didn't do on purpose)


Photobucket

Yeah, we all practically took turns posing with the menu



Interior of the place:

Photobucket



Photobucket

This place is like a damn nice place to chill the whole day, they have a snooker table, arcade games, comfortable sofas in all the nooks,a moderately sized beer bar, I wish we had a place like this back home!


More posing photos while awaiting our food:

Photobucket


Photobucket
Su Wen & I ordered Sunday Roast!



Photobucket
Hot chocolate with cream




Photobucket
"Got cream?"






Photobucket

Sam's SCREAM burger that was recommended on the menu




Photobucket

Portions were huge!


Photobucket

My sunday roast. The beef was terribly dry and though, but aside from that everything else was not bad





Photobucket




Waiseh, I just realised I almost did 3 food post in a row. Come to UK also I still blog about the food! I must talk about something else soon. My life has more meaning than that!

1 comment:

  1. Now thats proper food. With beer to boot.

    ReplyDelete