Translate

13 October 2008

Camslut, we must

Its now 4am. I don't know why, I just don't feel like sleeping yet!! I will probably pay for it tomorrow morning when I have to wake up at 7.40am. Oh well, screw it!

Just uploaded some pics from my camera so I can't wait to blog a bit about them ^^

Photobucket

This is our law faculty's main building called Foxhill. It is a pleasant red-brick building that is situated near a scenic lake. But today,it serves another purpose as our main location for our camwhoring. Damn, I love the person who invented the word 'camwhore'.



Photobucket

I love the brick patterns!


Photobucket



Meet Mel, my favourite camgigolo



Photobucket

This is Sam, who is a camslut - a higher status than camwhore


Together, all of us will bring Foxhill to shame.



Photobucket





Photobucket
This is my favourite shot of the bunch!








Photobucket
I cannot open this bloody door!!





Photobucket

"Er, Mel, what are you doing?"




Photobucket

Sam's fav pose - sticking to a wall/door



Photobucket


Putting naughty people into where they should be




Photobucket




Photobucket

Kanasai take photo of my boobs




Ok, I know this is a very short and useless update. lol!! Will promise better quality stuff the next time around. I MUST GET OUT OF THIS BLOODY TOWN SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment