Translate

31 October 2008

Snowing in Autumn?

Came down with a fever yesterday. Aaarrggh!! I hate this. Being sick is bad, being sick on Halloween is waaay worst! *wails*

Ang mo land very fun. The bestest thing ever happened last week.



Photobucket
Carrot in a condom!!


What's even better is that....


Photobucket
Carrot in a used condom!!! HAHAHAHAA!!


Sam & I were laughing our heads off when we saw it outside someone's room. But what I meant about the bestest thing was the snow. Lolol!!

Photobucket

Gleeful



Photobucket


But apparently, this is 'bad snow' coz snow is supposed to be soft. I guess its coz it really shouldn't be snowing in Autumn. Weird. I want snow to build up enough so that I can make a GIGANTIC SNOWMAN one day. AND THEN CRUSH IT!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!


Photobucket

Snow!



Photobucket
Halfway making my snowball



Photobucket
Jamie in prayer



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket
I don't know why we did this





Photobucket

Sammie


Photobucket

Eating ice


Photobucket

Written on a tree stump


Snow Snow Snow!! I want more snow!





No comments:

Post a Comment