Translate

2 November 2008

Halloween

A lot of bad karma has been happening to us girls of late, and Halloween nearly turned out to be yet another bummer day and a boring night in.

Thank God though, Aaron & Tom came up to show off their fabulous costumes! Turns out they were Wessex Hall's winners^^


Photobucket
*scream!!* a Zombie Jesus and his Jedi friend!



Fuckin real lar his scabs! Tom (Jesus wannabe) bought a sheikh outfit with a turban. Naturally he threw away the turban, ripped the outfit and added paint. So original.


Photobucket
Sam trying to console the Jedi Wannabe who couldn't get into the Jedi Knights Academy


Spurred by this sudden randomness we went downstairs to check out the Wessex Hall halloween party which according to the guys, was pretty sucky anyways. But that didn't stop anyone of dressing up in fantastic costumes!! Made me wish I had worn something spastic last night.

Photobucket
Nathan is his spooky Grim Reaper costume. I was freaked out at first coz I couldn't see his face!




Photobucket

Deco around the Wessex Bar



Photobucket

Saw Christina there with her bf, Rob


All of us went to take photos with almost everyone even if we hardly knew them coz they had such fantastic costumes. I doubt anyone will ever put this much effort back home!

Photobucket

So many men dressed like cheerleaders!


Photobucket



Photobucket
Sam trying on Nathan's headgear




Photobucket





Photobucket
Oh damn, blood on the ass? I wonder why? hmm?



Photobucket



Photobucket

Shit you Aaron, I hate it when he glares at me with this make-up. It is actually freaky.



Photobucket

I think we were the ultimate camwhores that night


Photobucket

This guy borrowed his female friend's black dress!


Me: You sure she can fit back into that after you're done with it?
Him: I hope so!
Sam: My, haven't you got rather hairy cleavage?
Him: You think so? I'm rather proud of them!
Me: What have you got at your boob area?



Photobucket
Meet Betty




Photobucket

The not very friendly witch =_=


Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket

Adorable pumpkins. I totally forgot to carve one just for the heck of it this year.



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
This guy kept wanting to show his weiner

Apparently his orange dress was bought from Tesco for little girls aged 8-12. He had to snip the top part of the dress because he could not get into it. Damn.


I am going out for a Halloween party tonight, but unfortunately a lot of people who were supposed to come couldn't make it. Sigh. I hope this string of bad luck ends soooon...

No comments:

Post a Comment