Translate

13 September 2008

Hanging out in KL one last time

I am now in Chi-Chi-Chi CHINA!!! WHEEE!!!



The getting back my passport thing was complicated but I shall not bother to repeat the story anymore. Think about it also damn sien to the point I want to burn down the British Embassy.



Moving on... Beijing is absolutely fantastic!! My family and I are now staying with family friends so free food + lodgings for us *all smiles*. They are damn sweet people, and uncle purposely took 1 week off work to be our tour guide around Beijing! I am sooooo glad I'm staying with them instead of following some stupid tour group.





Taking a break now using my uncle's laptop. They are now off to buy fruits at the market. Today I tripped and fell at the Temple of Heaven. Yeah, it sounds much better than saying 'I tripped over a marble slab'. So my knees and elbows are scraped badly which explains why I'm not shopping with my parents.



Just giving a slight update about KL on the photos I had uploaded on Photobucket before coming to Beijing.


When I was in KL I stayed over with:


Photobucket Image Hosting


Jamie




She is so adorable and smelly. Every morning at precisely 8 am she dosen't give a damn I only slept 4 hours the night before and will scratch at the door non-stop till I let her in. Only to lie on my mattress, taking away my sleeping spot.



Photobucket Image Hosting



Kidding la. This is Jamie and David






Had lunch with Mel & Zhen too at SanFrancisco SteakHouse


Photobucket Image Hosting


I know, sometimes my fans can be a little over-exited when taking photos with me


Damn cilka lor the place. Everyone at the table ordered lamb chops with fries. I felt like having something healthy so I ordered 'salmon'.


Photobucket Image Hosting



Lamb Chop





Photobucket Image Hosting


Salmon.



Kanasai loh. 2 more thinly sliced lemons can block my pathetic salmon meat out of the picture.




Photobucket Image Hosting



Then we went over to Mel's condo to swim.

Photobucket

Does this pool remind you of something?





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
Ok I know there are tons of other KL pics but I can't be bothered to post them up anymore. I am going to see the Great Wall of China tmr. Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! China!!! that's so fun. I'm so going there someday and definitely need my gf to translate cos ironically, chinese is a language barrier for me haha

    ReplyDelete