Translate

24 January 2010

Review: Instant shrimp wanton noodle

Yea I know damn stupid probably no one has ever reviewed instant noodles for free when there is no contest/moolah being paid.

But its just that, I never knew there was such a thing as instant shrimp wanton nooodle!!
How awsome is that!! I saw it in Carrefour the other day and me being a big fan of all things instant I bought it.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Looks like normal shrimp noodles!! Just frozen!!


Only after I bought it then I read the instructions at the back say need to microwave. wttf. I forgot I got no microwave. So just throw the whole thing into a pot of hot water. Neeh!
Photobucket



Photobucket
Ok la, it looks a bit gross coz I put too much water. But not you eat also. LOL.


Actually I forgot to take a pic of the wanton prawns coz that's the most nicest bit!! It tasted almost like fresh prawns! So fat & juicy summore, I love it when I bite into prawns and all that goey oil-juice thing comes out. Yum!

Photobucket
Then I threw in cheese.

I know i know, instant noodles and cheese?
But actually turned out pretty good!
But word of caution, you must really really love cheese. Otherwise hor, it gets pretty sickening near the end.

Photobucket

I just wanna show off my new pink chopsticks. Before I bought them, Debbie was asking me "Eh better not buy, I'm scared later the paint will chip off the chopsticks, and I'd be kinda poisonous"

Me: That's true. But then again, nowadays I always eat out and everything is really unhealthy or poisonous anyways, what's eating a bit of paint.

Debbie: Good point. Just get those cute pink chopsticks.



6 comments:

  1. i have a fren who always orders her maggi soup from mamak and ask them to add cheese in it. fusion style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does not look very edible. U gonna eat anymore like that again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. are we having those for reunion? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...babe...i told u not to cucuk ur chopsticks machiam tu on ur food rite? machiam food for the dead la...=_____=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr/Mdm/Sir Mun Onn: reeeaally! yay i am not weird. LOL. u tried the pork burger yet?


    Lash: mebbe not. I think its a once off only thing! i'll try my cheeses on something else :P


    Os: If u want, i can cook u two bowls of that thing. ahahahaha


    AveT: OMG i never seem to rmbr until u tell mee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. carrefour stuff? where is the good old morrison, sainsbury's, waitrose and tesco? haha

    ReplyDelete