Translate

3 April 2009

Missing Aaron+Berlin+Swiss already

Its been 3 whole days since I came back. Just saw Aaron off at Paddington station. Saying the word 'Goodbye' seems too depressing so we said 'see you again' instead when he left :(

It will be another 4 more months before we actually 'see' each other again. Sigh.

But I've been super spoilt by Aaron the whole time he was here. He planned all 8 days of euro-trip from scratch! I never even lifted a finger to help him at all (and strangely enough I don't feel guilty at all. HAHA) . Baby also paid for my half of the trip, T_T. Baby you're the best!!!!!!! (I'll ask my dog to give you a big sloppy kiss on my behalf when you get back).


My trip with Aaron was my first trip to Europe which was a truly amazing experience. Will blog about it soon when I have the time^^

Here's a few polaroid shots from the trip, mostly from Berlin,Germany.


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Hauptbahnhof which means train station! My german has improved by so much after being stuck in Europe for 8 days, considering I never even knew a single word of german before this except from what I learn from Heidi Klum on her show. All stupid Ben taught me in German is 'Do you want to sleep with me?' . I did not even bother to try and by-heart that sentence obviously.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment