Translate

2 April 2012

In a doll's house

This was actually a DIY doll house kit that I made quite a few months ago heheh. I got it at the Toy Department. Took me about a week to finish it (it was during the period I was jobless) Photobucket

My work is a little rough around the edges but from far away it looks pretty good I swear :D





Photobucket
 

After I took a photo of this miniature chair, I realized I had almost the exact same one in my bedroom! What
a coincidence!!

Photobucket









 Some other random stuff around my room: Photobucket My little pony toys from McDonald's. I only managed to get 3 of them :(

Photobucket
 

The transsexual chicken my friend bought for me from Japan. Weird but in a way, but in terms of being eccentric its very me (not that I'm a transsexual mind you!)





 I've cut my hair recently as well, I'm now sporting 'bangs' and a darker haircolour. I don't like it though, and its true like what everyone says, once you've dyed a lighter hair colour, you really don't feel like going back to black.I now feel like an extremely boring person and like the 'other girl with black hair' amongst asians. Bah!! Photobucket

Using Topshop's Crayon Pencil in dark brown for this look




Photobucket
Photobucket



I've bought the contact lenses from this online store called : Tokyoninki.com. It got a really lovely natural brown. Comfort wise its pretty okay as well, but its hard to beat that of normal clear lenses. Overall though I'd say its still a pretty good buy :)


Got a chuck-load of new blogpost coming soon as I've started to pick up blogging and photologging? again.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog design is very soothing and attractive at the same time. Looking forward to more interesting posting from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks...you smile sweeter in the last photo.

    a_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys for the comments ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a pretty good job for the miniature house. I love minituare things and have a small collection myself, but never really bought any of these house kits.

    Are you wearing Wood Ash? Love the colour on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope! i'm wearing earth brown, but its a pretty tricky colour actually, It hard to match my normal make up, so I have to wear my make up slightly heavier than normal ^^

    ReplyDelete