Translate

14 November 2009

Barcelona IV- el capítulo pasado

Ah, the last installment to the Barcelona series.
Photobucket
Doing the MJ

Goodbye yummy gelatos.
Goodbye yummy spanish men.


Well, for the final installment I'm blogging about the other fun places we visited around Barcelona. One of my absolute favourites was visitng the Bullring - which we discovered totall by accident!

Fortunately there were no bullfights that day otherwise we couldnt' have gone it. Oh, now I remembered I bought this uber cool postcard of a bullfight but it got lost somehow when I came back to Malaysia.fml

Photobucket


Photobucket
Bullring!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
Oh manly spanish men!!!


Photobucket
Matador outfit

Photobucket


Photobucket
If you notice, all the proudly mounted bulls' heads on the walls have their left ear chopped off. This signifies the skill of the Matador.

Photobucket
Lovely patio :D it was facing the bull pen



The next day, we headed over to the beach for a full day of....nothingness. We were sick n tired of looking at maps and out feet were screeaming for a break! Barcelona's beach was one of THE most famous beaches there. Its a totally man-made beach! The sand here is once more, imported from Egypt.
Photobucket
I've always suspected he was secretly gay.


Photobucket
chillin!


Photobucket
Just as I took this picture a few seconds later.....






Photobucket
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Photobucket
The usual camwhore shot - me already looking tanned!


Photobucket

Kung-Fu! No lah actually she was like 'Don't take a picture of me!'

Photobucket

I blogged about the beach last time here as well.


Barcelona is also famous for its many many parks. The guide recommended we go to one of the most beautfiul in Barcelona, which name I have absolutely forgotten.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pretty white ducks!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
A MAZZZEEE!!!




Photobucket
Arc De Triomf

Photobucket


Ok this will end abruptly here. I gettin lazy to blog liaw.

bai bai

No comments:

Post a Comment