Translate

23 November 2009

ChicPop

My life hasn't been that much happening of late. Sigh, there's just not much new things to explore back in Malaysia! I miss randomly going to new places every month by train & meeting people from another part of the world.

But its not that I'm complaining about Malaysian food or shopping!!

Went to ChicPop streetmarket the other day which was awsome, bought rm100 worth of stuff.
Photobucket


So weird loh first time I went to an air-conditioned streetmarket in a club.

Definitely beats squeezing with sweaty people under the sun!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Our loot!


Photobucket
JoJo's new ring - uber awsome jigsaw puzzle


Photobucket
I'm like totally addicted to my studded bracelet. I wear it almost everyday


1 comment:

  1. Omg! I love those studded bracelets! i wanna get something like that too! nice! ^^

    ReplyDelete