Translate

11 December 2007

Tag you're it!

Ok, I've been pushing my tags to the veerrry last minute. Until I've finally gotten my Christmas break so I now have time to complete all those tags.

First one now will be by Chrizz!! (sorry dude, I am like a whole entire month overdue)
PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU

1. Melvyn
2. Fritz
3. Tracy
4. Jacyn
5. Su Wen
6. Samantha
7. Lynda
8. Euphrasia
9. Jamie
10. JoJo

1. WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
She is still currently single. Unless she is LYING to me. Are you?? HUh?? huh???!!


2. WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Melvin, who is notoriously known for weighting 100kg.


3. IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
Hm, its such a coincidental question since No.9's bf has the same name as no.1. But NO, having them together is not a good thing. The 100 kilos Melvin will hammerslam no.1 WWE style.


4. WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
No.1 would go crazy hearing no.5 going on and on about Juicy Couture.


5. WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
Law


6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
Just this morning over the phone


7. DOES NO. 4 WORK?
Nope. Still studying.


8. DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Nope


9. WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
If I decided to turn lesbian, she'll be one of the first I would like to woo.


10. HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
We are already in a relationship of pimp and ho.


11. DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yes. 2 younger brothers. All big and tall. Very big and tall.


12.HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3 AND NO.4?
I knew no.3 since high school
no.4 I met when I started my a-levels, but never really got to know her better until i entered the law course ^^


13: WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Damansara - i think


14. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
We were housemates together


15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Hmm.......................................... Can I pick someone else?


Now its time to do my dear friend Lynda's tag.

8 Random Facts

Rules & regulations.
1) Each person tagged must post these rules.
2) They must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3) When I say random, I mean R-A-N-D-O-M.
4) You'll have to elaborate about the facts.
5) The blogger shall then tag 8 of their pitiful friends.


1. I don't use deodorant

I sweat very little. But I think I am going to convert to using one soon cause sweating a little dosen't mean I won't sweat


2. When I club, I dance like a telletubby
Or even cuter still if I must admit. Hohohohoo! I just can't seem to do the whole 'i'm-so-sexy!' vibe


3. I have a piggy bank, that is literally a pig
a pink pig. and i love it to bits. But it has been half a year, but the pig is only still half full. It means I spend too much.


4. I think my face is too long
Like, seriously. I look like a horse in my photos


5. Sometimes, I get a little upset about my height
Even though its meant to be a blessing, it makes me look like i'm an intimidating amazon woman if I wear heels.


6. I hate unhygenic & unenviormentally friendly people
Who constantly leave their rubbish lying everywhere. Pls clean up. Dont simply throw your bloody tissue paper in the drain just cos "everyone else is doing it." Next time I'll throw my used toilet paper in your garden.


7. I can't wait to go UK
A new country, how exciting!


8. I am very sick of the colour white
i have white clothes, white shoes, white bags, white pants. I swear to myself I shall never buy another white item the whole of next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment