Translate

23 June 2011

Red Lipstick

I'm a bit obsessed with it at the moment. Got my first very bloodishly red lipstick from Revlon (Matte Red).



Photobucket


Photobucket



Was inspired by Suzistyle's vid here:


I loved her red lips!!

Tried it out the other day but I wasn't used to it at first. My lips were waaaaaaaaaayy more red than this before I dabbed it with tissue coz I couldn't take the strong red colour.



Photobucket


Photobucket
Sorry about the awful bed hair


Photobucket

I think it turned out pretty well to be honest, I have pretty tanned skin (don't trust the photos coz they liiieeee!!!! They've been heavily edited coz I tried out a muted colour effect for them). I know tanned people usually have a hard time with red lipstick coz it usually looks better on fair skinned people which is true. But after trying this out, I would suggest if you're tanned to use a more ''matte'' red colour like this Revlon one as it does suit our skin tone pretty well :)



Btw, do use lip liner. It really helps out loads as very blood red lipstick tends to smear a bit and the liner helps give ur lips a nice, polished look to your lips.


Photobucket
Wasn't wearing any liner in these pictures, but I went out the other night with the boyfriend and I must say with liner it does look way better.

Currently I'm using Rimmel Liner which is pretty cheap, only RM11.90 right now in Watsons.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright red lipstick too, however use it only for functions. For work, its more shallow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akak memang guna lips REVLON...warna merah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nava.K: Yep, I usually only wear it at night coz it stands out a lot in photos :) got bored of the normal muted colours so I decided to try something diff

    Zmah: So far, Revlon lipsticks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..you are hot!!! By the way, i like your new hair. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete