Translate

29 May 2009

My belated birthday outing (I)

Upon my request, everyone went to Oxford to re-celebrate my post-exam birthday!

Photobucket

Us waiting for the bus to the train station



Photobucket
Train ride down to Oxford



Photobucket
View from the train. Isn't it gorgeous?



This isn't my first time down to Oxford, but I've always enjoyed it nonetheless.......
Photobucket
So here we are posing back with the same few buildings :D

The building has a face on the blue roof! Can you see the 2 black eyes and the pointy nose and no mouth? I never noticed it until Sha pointed it out.



Photobucket

For some reason, I really do love this shot




Photobucket

It was graduation day in Oxford that day, so there was an extra massive crowd! Black square hats and long black robes were walking around everywhere. Sam & I were just talking about it and we feel people in Oxford have "posh & intelligent" faces. Either that or its all just psychological maybe?



It was one of those rare days in England where it was sweltering hot! At 21 celcius we were all dying from the heat. We stumbled across this store that was selling home-made ice cream which was gorgeousness.

Photobucket



Photobucket
EVIL SHA!!!!!!


Photobucket
Sha & partner, Meng. Isn't it romantic to see lovers eat ice cream together? GAY POWER 4ever babes!!



Splitting this post into 2 parts! Gonna update on part 2 veeeerrrryyy sooooonn...

No comments:

Post a Comment