Translate

7 August 2009

and so I'm back in Malaysia

I don't wanna be back!! I don't wanna be back!!I don't wanna be back!! I don't wanna be back!! I don't wanna be back!! I don't wanna be back!! *rolls on the ground & sulks like a spoilt child*


Sigh. I miss everything there is about UK.

Hell. I even miss Asda.


I miss seeing buy 2 for the price of 1.

I miss buying fresh milk every week for 80p.

I miss how I could never sweat in the UK.

I miss Virgintv.

I miss littlebritain (ok, I can watch this on youtube so not too bad).

I miss taking the trains around UK.

I miss snuggling under a warm duvet.

I actually miss those stupid quaking ducks and the mute swans near our lake. Remember girls how fierce the swans were???

I miss my girls left behind in UK *tears*

Its true what everyone says. Once you leave UK, you'd wish you're back there all over again. Sigh!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
These are snapshots from my bedroom window for the 7months-ish I was in UK. All the way from Autumn 2008 to Summer 2009. I had the bestest ever view :D


Photobucket



Photobucket

see the dead leaves!



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket
Spring is here! I was so shocked to wake up one morning to see the whole tree full of budding green leaves



Photobucket
and hot summer at 20celcius. yay!




I will be back for sure!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment