Translate

17 September 2009

My smexy red hair

Yea, and I'm damn proud of it :D

Just a post taking a little break from Amsterdam.

Photobucket


Neeways had sushi at Zanmai for Megat's bday! Sorry JoJo I forgot to bring a camera when we went out together!

This is my 3rd time in sushi restaurant over the span of two weeks.


I must really really like sushi.

Zanmai is damn good loh. Its prices are roughly around that of Sakae & Sushi King (which is the worst ever sushi stall for me) but waaaaaaaay better.

The service is also excellent when it comes to refilling my green tea. So efficient. Maybe sometimes a bit too efficient. My cup of green tea has never gone below half full before the green tea waitress's radar lights up and runs over with the refill jar.


Photobucket

They have the bestest ever cawan mushi with prawns & mushrooms inside (thx JoJo!)


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket
Our table is damn "muhibah" . Just missing an indian and "danlainlain". LOL!!

Actually its quite obvious in the picture that something is wrong with my eyelash. I was rushing so sorry!


Photobucket



Photobucket

I llooooooooooove my River Island Top ♥


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment