Translate

26 September 2009

Amsterdam IV - Its down to the naughty bits.





Yes you know you've been waiting for it.

You're probably going to create a checklist out of this before you go to Amsterdam. Hee hee!

Photobucket
Logo of Amsterdam


Starting off with the mildest bit first,everyone should definitely drop by the Sex Musuem.

It will be exactly as you expect it to be. Lots of nudity, lots of SM, lots of sex noises, and yes it is overrated, and can start to get a little dull near the end but for only a 3 euro entrance fee , seriously, whose's complaining?


Photobucket



The sex musuem is not hard to find at all, its located nearby the central train station in Amsterdam.




Stupid photobucket might block some of the photos again. Sigh. I mean like, what's a bit of nudity? sheesh!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Girl with the largest breast in the world. Albeit looking slightly fake though.

Speaking of breast there was a really funny conversation I just had. Sha was saying that the perfect female breast could fit into a wine glass.


I was like 'HUH??? Wtf!! Isn't that a fuckin deformed breast??! I'd rather not have the perfect breast then!'

Apparently I uttered those words coz at the time I thought this was a wine glass:

Photobucket


TULAN!!


Ok ok, so back to more horny Amsterdam photos.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The girls were mean! Purposely made me sit on where I was sitting because there was a stick pushing underneath the chair but you can't see it from above.

Photobucket
Going Bollywood on a penis.




Photobucket
Zhen's camera makes Marilyn look almost real @_@



Photobucket






Photobucket
A painting there that I strangely loved to bits. Which they had made prints!







At night, its probably best to head over to the RedLight District.

Photobucket

Photos are gonna be scarce coz the european prostitues like to accidentally show their middle finger at us everytime I 'accidentally' took a photo.

Photobucket

But seriously, when you're there do try watching the 'Live Sex Shows'. They cost a bomb at 25euros but hey! its not everyday you see european strip shows (which are really elaborate and sometimes gob-smacking. the stories are true!). The live sex show itself was a major flop though. I meant that in BOTH ways.


Photobucket
The only pic I took of the Amsterdam pros. The guy in the pic started yelling at me after that and I ran away!



Next, I'm going to talk about W-E-E-D. Its nice to chew on plants sometimes. The pics are some of the places we've tried.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Yup its that cake your mama has been telling you not to eat. What should you do?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It was a Bob Marley haven in there.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Sha has hoorrns! ROAR!

Photobucket
The irony of the warning: but smoking joints is allowed?





This coffee shop tried to give us the feeling of being in eutopia.
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Honestly, get the choc brownies. They taste waaay better!


Rites I'm off now. BEHAVE PEOPLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment