Translate

13 August 2010

The Male Anatomy to the Woman

I think I speak for a lot of women out there, when we feel the time and age has come for males to 'buck up' in the whole 'self-image' idealogy.

Its usually the woman you see slaving themselves to be beautiful, investing loads of money on make up, staying on the right diet to keep fit, and dressing nicely.

Sadly, I have to say (at least in Malaysia me thinks) , not a lot of men bother to be metrosexual or take pride in their looks. I have a lot of guy friends, or guy friends of friends, who don't really care about their outlooks. The most they do is bother with their bloody hair. But they don't mind dressing up like they bought their clothes from the discount stock pile in PADINI.

Its not to say I think they are not great people, in fact, I think most of my guy friends are practically a pretty awesome bunch. Its just sometimes when I see them I wish I could give them a full makeover and tweeze their eyebrows just a wee bit to get rid of that glaring unibrow.

But I'll get straight to the point, the part I am most unhappy with about most malaysian men is "THE BODY".

I admit, what attracts me first to the guy is not so much the look, but whether he has a good body. I'd see whether he has wide shoulders? check. Biceps? ooo, nice ones! CHECK! For the next requirement, I can't exactly check out guy I just met by lifting up his shirt to check his abs, but knowing he has them would be a big SURPLUS XD






Let me kindly and happily illustrate to you the importance of working out your 'body':

Photobucket
Sexual turn on.


Photobucket

Not a sexual turn on.



Now see wasn't that straight forward and easy?




Photobucket
(the two lines here are what I love most aheeem *shy*)

All right I'll be honest with you this is just a post is also another reason for me to gleefully drool over awesome male anatomies. So you girls (and maybe a few men) can enjoy. Its hard work compiling this list yo!






Photobucket
Usher

Photobucket
Ryan Reynolds

Photobucket
ITs so good, I must repeat his photo twice.


Photobucket
David Beckham


Photobucket
Hugh Jackman (he used to be my favourite body, until I saw this picture of him. Now i'm totally turned off coz he's rather pasty looking isn't he?)



Photobucket

Zac Effron



Photobucket
Rain!


Last but not least, at least one good set of female abs comes from Keira Knightly

Photobucket


Though I don't know where the hell her breast went to.


Nang here XD

6 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL! seriously girl, i can imagine u drooling over all the images u posted! HAHAHAHAH
    but to be very honest, my fav among all is zac efron. =/
    i dont like my man to be TOO muscular. so scary! he looks like he'll beat me up if i do/say something wrong, murder me & bury me without anyone's help. LOL! so yes, i don't like muscular men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make this nangable let see how many hits does this get haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. all so muscular.. kakaka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn.. i just spend almos a few minutes looking at the guys' abs! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dropping by :) believe or not, i have a broad shoulder and those abs ehem...

    ReplyDelete