Translate

13 September 2010

AN OPENING!!

Yay for the job hunt!

Well I didn't exactly get the job I wanted, but I tried applying to this event management company. and yay! I scored an interview!! The interview should be this Thursday :) Kinda excited and dreading the idea of finally working. No more glorious days of bumming at home. Sadness.

I tried applying to this site called Jiggee, and their response was so cute!

Do hope they'll interview me though. I liked their website and presentation the most out of all the jobs I applied for.



Photobucket





I'm just gonna upload a bunch of random pictures today. Meh.


Photobucket

I felt like saying ""Fuck you world"" hence my weirdly coloured nails that day.





And everyone should so totally get Photoscape!! Its so mad awesome!!!!


Pictures below are me preparing for a friend's birthday party.

Photobucket

I played around with "Saturation Mode"




Photobucket

Saturation again





Photobucket

Used ''Luminance" and "Saturation" mode together




Photobucket

My outfit that night! loves.

Shoes from ChiangMai
Skirt for only rm12.90! (I am such a cheapo buyer)
Top from Topshop (also cheapo buy)
Hairband from F21 .

Actually you'd be surprised but F21 sells the cheapest accessories ever. MUCH cheaper than DIVA which is a rip off in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment