Translate

11 April 2008

Another HamSap update

Hahahaha!! Kidding Kidding. But apparently from the comment boxes on the right, its what I've become famous for.

Today though, my update has absolutely NO NUDITY. Too bad suckers!! Don't kill me!! *It was a joke*


I went to 1 Utama with my girls just for lunch at Jack's place. We were all bored from eating the same food everyday that was within walking distance. Someone just came up with the idea "Hey! let's just go 1utama like, right now....!" . Talk about being random!

20 mins later and we're already in 1U ready for lunch. Jack's Place had a 3-course lunch menu only for RM15 so we decided to give it a try. It sounded very "tai"~

Photobucket
Cam-whoring before the meal arrives



Photobucket
I dunno. I keep doing these weird poses everytime I hold utensils.



Time to serve the appetizers!! It was:



Photobucket
Spinach cream soup with chicken. Very delish.


Photobucket

Garlic Bread

The main course was pretty small, but whose complaing for RM15?

Photobucket
Fish fried with melting cheese


Photobucket

Breaded chicken mushroom sauce


Photobucket


Everything would have been perfect had it not been for the dessert though. I ordered tea, but they had this icky icky green jelly as dessert. It was HORRIBLE. Tasted like the medicine they put in your mouth when you visit the dentist. Yucks.
Photobucket
Icky Icky Green Jelly. Didn't manage to finish it



Photobucket

Tea anyone?

Us being girls, we went wondering around 1U. No way we go all the way there only for lunch meh?? Where got "tai"? Ok, my new in word from now on is "tai".

Photobucket

Gorgeous blue dress that I absolutely adored from Topshop!


And when we went into Pull & Bear (see my black shirt at the top. Got it free from that shop. Makes me look boobless. T_T) Su Wen & Sam met Choy Wan and May Wan, the malaysian top models! I took a photo of them with the girls, but check it out on their site instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment