Translate

27 November 2007

brother dearest..... =_=

My bro came baraging it into my room today, saying "Cheryl! Cheryl! I have something to give you!"

I saw his sling bag bulging and I was like, "What??!! What??!! Gimme gimme!!" I was so damn excited.

Mana tahu........I had put my hopes a little too high.

Jonathan removed something from a big plastic bag.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Presenting to you the award for being the most enviormentally friendly
Always use recycled toilet paper!!







*sweats*

Za dou. This time really nothing to say.

Jonathan: I took this from X university's toilet! I use already for a few months but i didn't manage to use finish before I leave, so nah, give you lah.


Such a loving brother. Who just happens to express his care through toilet paper.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Poor Tiong how, today he was super soi kau kau. He was in his hometown today, taking care of his baby nephew, and got peed on. This afternoon, on the way back from his hometown he has a flat tyre!!!! @_@ He has to change and fix the punctured tyre all by himself under the hot sun. Mah poor baby...

But he still had time to come see me for dinner with my brother and I ^^
Jonathan and I were talking about our family lineage, how somehow our mother's side of the family seems to be really smart. I have a cousin now whose's only 26 and earning US$10 000 a month in Dubai! *salivates over money*. We had others on my mother's side who were really smart and succesful.. but... Jonathan brought up a question:

Jonathan: Why then ah, we're not as smart as them ler???

Me: Mayb coz our mum married our Dad.

Ouuuucccch!! Me poor daddy.. I will buy him a better gift this Christmas. LOL!! Jonathan treated Tiong How to cake at Secret Recipe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Bro and I: the delinquet siblings


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chocolate Indulgence and Apple Crumble!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A very contented boyfriend despite the hassles of today

Being random : I have too many assignments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment