Translate

13 June 2008

Chilling near the pool

Mel offered us his Condo's pool to chill at and we ordered pizza by the pool. I'm so sick of staying at home!! It was great to go out for the whooole day :P


Photobucket

Doing my nails the day before. Must have the 'summer' feel. I am a bimbo.




Photobucket
A very satisfied Paul eating Dominos' Seaafood pizza





Photobucket



David came there late walking towards us like some TaiKo with a huge bag of money. Hahahahaaha!!
Photobucket

Geddit???


After lunch, everyone went into the pool except poor Sam who had to stay on shore =_=. Once you are better I swear I am going to push you in!

But the only good thing about Sam being not able to swim was that she could photograph us that day. KeKeKe...


Photobucket

Group photo in the pool



Photobucket
Tracy having the time of her life



Photobucket

Paul is gonna make a huge splash




Photobucket


David shows how sliding should be done





Photobucket

Mel attempts his own version accompanied by bruises





Photobucket
Paul straightening his pants in the background. LOL!!!





Photobucket
Meditation in the pool?





Photobucket

We were supposed to catch the tennis ball in this picture but it looks more like we're worshipping a new religion =_=





The guys went to play tennis after swimming

Photobucket






Photobucket
A random shot of my feet on the tennis court



Tracy & Sam insisted on a lesson on tennis. I stood by near the shade as much as possible while taking photos. I hate sports. But people always comment to me "OH, but you look so damn healthy! " line. The irony of it!!! :P

Photobucket

Tracy giving her hand at tennis



Photobucket

Sam TRIES to learn tennis while Tracy strolls around the court





Photobucket

Sam: "I can finally put all those golf techniques to use now!"






Photobucket

Posing with a tennis racket - under the shade




Photobucket







Later some of us got bored with tennis so we went strolling around the condo somemore.

Photobucket
Bring out ur inner kid



Photobucket






Photobucket



But later we got bored ofthe playground and went for yet another dip in the pool!

Photobucket
Babes on a rock? I can't think of a better title



Photobucket
David showing of us manly leg hair to the women




After an exhausting day we went for dinner at SS2 Murni. I super miss their mango special! Its damn nice..... I'm always amazed at how packed this place can be. Its famous for lining up tables in front of other people's shoplots and taking up the limited parking space in SS2.

Photobucket

Group photo


Then we went to watch the late night movie at 11.20pm which Alex was very very very excited to watch, THE INCREDIBLE HULK.

I decided to watch it coz the actor as Tony Stark from Ironman was making a cameo appearance. He is so lengzhai!!!

It was a pretty good movie but out of all the Marvel characters I least like the Hulk. Big, green, ugly, hot-tempered, dumb, and incoherrent.

Not your most typical likable superhero - which can be a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh u watched HULK???!!!! I'm soooo drowning myself in the cinema after my finals on the 25th

    ReplyDelete