Translate

23 August 2008

Escapade Sushi

Everytime I come back to Miri confirm I must go to Brunei to eat at Escapade Sushi :) . I love this sushi place very much!

So I ended up following my friends and their moms to eat sushi and go grocery shopping later. I am so hip and happening.


Photobucket
On the way to sushi!




Photobucket
Remember the video about snapping chopstsicks? I did a perfect half. nyeh nyeh! TsuMing did u ever manage to? lol!!


Photobucket

Our sushi order with unagi. Almost everything we ordered had unagi. lol!


Photobucket

See the girl in the background with glasses? That's Tracy's sister. Anyways, the main point is the green stuff she's eating which is actually seaweed. Its damn nice but I never got the chance to take a photo of it T_T.



Photobucket

Unagi!! My purpose in life is complete!



Photobucket



Photobucket
Ok, you must put your face really close to the screen coz i've got fish eggs on my teeth




Photobucket

Baby octopus!


Photobucket
This is how I'll rip your head off if you mess with me



Photobucket
Met some new people :)




Aaron, when you're gonna make pizza give me a call!! I wanna help devour make the pizza~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment