Translate

24 August 2008

Oreos

I am so addicted to Lily Allen's new song "Fuck you very much". Its like cursing someone with a smile on your face :P

I went to Miri's Pasar Malam on friday to buy all sorts of unhygenic fried food.

Photobucket

Love their stingray with belacan


Then we headed over to Tracy's place to make Oreo Milkshake! Yum. You need:

Photobucket
Oreos, milk, & vanilla ice-cream

Warning: This recipe is super super kau.



Photobucket

Step #1: Get four adults to crush 5 pieces of Oreos. Yes, you need 4 ppl otherwise this recipe won't work.


Photobucket

This recipe is more complicated that it seems. Seriously.




Photobucket

Step #2: Add milk, Oreos, & ice cream into blender




Photobucket
Step #3: Hire a girl named Tracy with a blender. Other people cannot touch the blender.



Photobucket
Step #4: Blend well!



Photobucket

And voila!! Our very own homemade Oreomilkshake!



I just cut my hair that day so my face looks like @#$%& . There will be no more pictures of my face on this blog until my fringe grows to a reasonably satisfactory length.


Photobucket
Cheers!



Photobucket
Got Oreomilk?



Photobucket
Aaron's moustache is soooo Charlie Chaplin~ !


Photobucket
Tracy's beloved Inky. The cat, not aaron. Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment