Translate

2 August 2008

Movie-posers

My blog needs to REVIVE!!!! Finally got a post for it. I forgotten I had some pics leftover in my camera before I came back to my dead hometown :P


Last week after moot meeting my friends and I went out to watch Dark Knight together after hearing soo many rave reviews about it.

Photobucket
When eating at Kim Gary stay away from the "egg in boiling water " order. Seriously.




Photobucket
Everyone enjoying their tea




Photobucket
I is loving my new blue-eyeliner!



At the cinema we went to pose with almost every single movie poster while waiting for the tickets.
Photobucket





Photobucket

Jamie adores her Tony Leung




Photobucket

Suwen thinks otherwise



Photobucket

Oh! Hellboy's nipples are soo hard!



Then everyone wanted to pose with HighSchool Musical.

I am so sick of Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgen's face.

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
One of Jamie's talent is to be horny and funny all at the same time





Photobucket





Photobucket

The men look in awe of Adam Sandler's *ahem*




Photobucket

There's Suwen!!!



Photobucket
Jamie wants to start her own adventure


Stay tune for more boring updates... in another few weeks =_= zzzzzzzzzz. I love my dogs. They are so smelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment