Translate

8 May 2008

I want to go to the beach

With the perfect hat....


Photobucket




The Perfect Bikini..... (ok, maybe I haven't quite found the perfect one yet :P )

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



A pair of cute flip flops.....

Photobucket


Sunglasses to go with

Photobucket



And a lovely straw beach bag...

Photobucket



Ok lah, to be very honest with you all I don't really have a craving to go to the beach. I just wanna wear all of the above but I can't wear them to shopping malls now can I??? Hahaha!!


Oh ya, about my b-day pressie : I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIAW!!!! (*runs and hides from everyone*)

Ok ok, so I found out one week before hand. I'm so sorry guys!! I stayed over at Tracy's place and I saw a black boxy thing there. Curiosity of the best of me people. Honest!!! The girls had a very za dou and exasperated look when they found out I knew. Cough Cough.


But THANK YOU GUYS!!! I looove them soo much!!! I really really super super kau kau touched k????????????????I will post up the pics once I get them. (Apparently Tracy thinks that I still should not be allowed to bring the gift home even though I already found out what it was. Phft!)

No comments:

Post a Comment