Translate

13 May 2008

21st birthday

But first: WHHHEEE!! FINALS ARE OVER!!!


At night the girls then brought me out to celebrate me 21st birthday at Swensons. Its supposed to be legally can do anything year but... I'm feeling sense of heavy responsibility that comes with the age!! so annoying!!

But thanks you guys.. super kau kau happy:P

I know you guys tried to surprise me by saying that it was just us girls... too bad Sam had to slip tongue and let me know that there were actually 3 more guests. HAHAHA!!!!

Photobucket
The additional 3 - Alex, Tsuming & Mei Ching

Aiya.. you girls not very good at surprises lor ..... I found out whose coming and found out all my presents beforehand.


A bit lazy to blog, so I shall mostly be posting up pics of the event.



Photobucket
My favourite-bestest-mostcreative-camwhoring buddy


Photobucket

No touchy-touchy

Tracy finally allowed to me keep my present for real!! Shu Umera wei! I love their stuff ~!

Photobucket


I'm so touched you guys actually got the fake eyelashes for me. (I guess picking up the hints were inevitable since I've been whining about my short lashes since the beginning of the year! ) Thanks girls + Mel (eat shit la u din come for my birthday. I am kidding)!!!

Photobucket

Later when the food arrived.... the table had divided reactions. The ones sitting on the opposite row had huge portions:

Photobucket

OMG!! How am I supposed to finish this???

The ones sitting on the same row as me had pathetically tiny portions:

Photobucket

Enough meh???

I ordered Almond Lamb and the portions were tiny. The veggies and the potatoes covered much more of the plate than the meat did. Sheesh! But they probably gave tiny portions of it figuring that the customer would get so tired chewing on the lamb meat small portions were enough. I did get tired near the end of the meal and gave up. Lol.


Photobucket

A random shot- The hand.



Photobucket
Other cam-whoring buddies!



Photobucket

Blowing out the candles



Photobucket

I think the writting says "Hup*splotch*y Butterday Chery" Wtf. My birthday also can spell my name wrong!!!



Photobucket
My girls had to do the whole push the candle deep deep into the cake and pull it out with your teeth. Sam had the audacity to push my face into the cake. I GOT WEAR MAKE UP LEH!!!
For some very odd reason I could not bite the candle out. I have never tasted so much candle wax in my mouth before.

It took 4 bloody tries!!!!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket
JoJo looking adorable!

Su wen then proceeded to tell her not so scary ghost story. It sounded more like she was gossiping about the ghost she saw in her house the other day.
Photobucket
How come got so many fans wan?



Tracy deemed to be the better story teller even with her lame ghost story and gave Mei Ching a huge fright!! She literally scream!! HAHAHAAHAHA!! I knew it was coming but I totally forgot to video. Sayang!Otherwise can post on youtube :p


Photobucket
Reaction towards a totally unbeliavable ghost story



Even after most of the crowd left after dinner we continued to cam-whore with the remaining people!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


To Tsuming, Alex & Meiching: thanks for dinner!! *hugs*

Later went for a late night movie with some of the girls... OHMYGAWD IRON MAN ROCKS!!! It is soo worth watching!!! Waaay better than Transformers!!

We all felt totally elated after the movie. And despite me constantly dissing the main guy coz he looked 40 in the trailer and I thought he looked haggard, in the movie he was totally different!! There was such an appeal (ok, it really helped the fact that he wore tight shirt and took of his shirt sometimes) to him, the more you look the cuter he is!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!


Thank you everyone for spending my birthday with me~!!!

ZA DOU!!! I just realised we never took a group photo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment