Translate

5 May 2008

Tag: Why do people like to ask so many questions??

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

Family & Friends

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Depends "how" sexual you mean. Cough cough.

3) Do you smoke?
Not at all.

4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
My uber cute red Dell Laptop which I totally adore and think its the most beeaaauutiful thing on earth.

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Tracy. She was complaning about some stupid neighbour that was playing LALA music at top volume. Same thing happened to me a few months ago in my neighbourhood when some idiot old man decided he wanted to blast his 70's music for all to hear.


6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
20. Yeah. Wah liew so personal.

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
An orange highlighter

8) Where do you wish to get married?
In a catholic church - call me traditional or whatever. The church must have air con. I don't wanna sweat in my wedding day undies.

9) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
29??30??

10) How many kids do you want?
NONE IF POSSIBLE. My husband will have to go 'snip-snip' . But I might change my mind when I grow older. Who knows?


12) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Manhattan Fish Market. Right after Land Law somemore. lol!! Thanks Tiong how!!!

13) Name the lastest book that you bought?
Doraemon.Edisi tiga.

14) What is your full name?
Cheryl Ho (no need to know my chinese name)

15) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Tough choice. Mommy cooks the food, daddy gives the money to cook the food. I need both :P

16) Do you believe in GOD?
Absolutely.

17) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

Paris Hilton


18) Christina or Britney?

Christina


19) Do you do your own laundry?
All the time. unlike my good friend Su Wen who has never touched laundry yet ;P

20) The most exciting place you want to go?

Japan!!!



How can you not love Japanese people?


21) Hugs or kisses?
HUGS.

22) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-Five things about Ms.Teng

- Worships her Juicy Couture

- Anything that's made out of Watermelon

-Loves cam-whoring

- The most dramatic person I know in telling stories

- Has lost a lot of water bottles in one year.

Ms. Teng & I


8 things I am passionate about, other than church, family and friends: (in random order)
1. Camwhoring kau kau kau.
2. Jewelry, clothes, anything girlie

3. All my ViVi and Kawaii Magazines


4. Food!! How can you not love the best thing on earth?


5. Redecorating my room
6. Playing computer games
7. Drawing, comics, designing, am I doing law?

8. Travelling! Planning to tour Europe this year

8 things I say too often:
1. OMG.
2. Eat Shit
3. Vomit blood
4. Miaow
5. Rubbish!!
6. Go Die

7. Nice ass
8. Got meh???!!!

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. Land Law
2. Family Law
3. Equity and Trusts
4. Constitutional and Adminstration Law
5. Property Law Statute Book
6. Family Law Statute Book
7. Adrian Mole. Finally a non-law book :P


8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Boys like Girls - Thunder
2. Jesse McCartney - Leavin'
3. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

4. Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
5. Chris Brown - With You
6. Meatloaf - I would do anything for Love
7. Matt Wertz – 5:19
8. Boys like Girls - On top of the world


8 things I learned last year:
1. People change.
2. You can't change some people
3. How to pass all your law subjects with a D grade
4. I never exercise and I could go on a jungle trek without any muscle pain afterwards. Laziness pays people.
5. I am apparently allergic to certain alcohol

6. Bad body odour makes you lose friends
7. To appreciate the people around me more (except those with bad BO)

8. Wore contacts for the first time


No comments:

Post a Comment