Translate

10 February 2009

Pink is a hard colour to hate

I was on a pink phase for quite a while constantly buying pink stuff for my room.

But now I'm totally fed up of pink!!

I have such a massive amount of pink in my room its making my eyes water with pain. So Aaron suggested switching everything to purple. Bwahahahaha!!

See I have pink:
Photobucket

My duvet+pillows


Photobucket
My Nightie



Photobucket

My preciously pink toilet paper that I use sparingly to blow my nose or to wipe my study table.Hahaha


Photobucket
Even my whole facial range is pink


And more pink shopped stuff here.



Therefore now I'm slowly shifting everything to dark purple! I adore my new duvet cover from Primark.


Photobucket


So now I have purple handwash & purple towels too.

To make this post sound less bimbotic (and to prove I do have a life!) here are pics of the heaviest snowfall we've had in Reading so far. Gorgeousness ^^



Photobucket


Photobucket
A closer up picture of the snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment