Translate

22 October 2007

Gelato~

p/s: Sorry about the word fonts! Something wrong with blogger and I can't seem to change it. Sigh.. technology hates me.

Just came back from tutorials today. I cannot express how much I despise my land law lecturer. She is THE MOST
kau kau annoying lecturer ever!!!!! Her favourite word is 'HELLO??!!!Are you following me? Are you paying attention????"

Someone once counted how many times she said "HELLO??!!" in a 1 hour 30 minutes lecture:


31 times!!!!!! WAI SEH!!!


My gawd, how much saliva can one human produce? Her salavatory glands must be working at double capacity from that of the average human. Some more everytime she says that "UGH" word she waves her hand frantically in the air. Only she can make a class of 30 people hate the word HELLO! soooooo much.

I'm complaining because every 1hr30mins with her feels like 3 hours.

And just now, she extend my tutorials to 2 hours, which felt like 5 hours.



**************************

And on another completely unrelated matter, my goooooood friend Aaron helped me solved by recycling bin problem on desktop~ I am indebted to him. I will promise to take better care of all my rubbish bins in the future as a way of saying my 'Thank you' ^_^. Here is the link, in case you ever do delete your recycling bin on desktop, or anyone you know who in the future, will delete his/her recycling bin. Please note, people who accidentally delete their recycling bins on desktop are NOT DUMB. Just merely a little careless.

**************************

This post is supposed to be about Gelatos~!! So what is a Gelato? Read this interesting article to find out:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 deliciously creamy flavours to choose from for only rm9.80!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TH trying to figure out whether food really does better when you just eat with your tongue

Interested? Just head down over to Taipan that is located in USJ (pass the Summit Shopping Mall)

And when you see me, or bug me on msn, please never again greet me with 'Hello'. Use their synonyms.



No comments:

Post a Comment