Translate

7 October 2007

Isn't she lovely?


Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious


Less than two weeks old
I never thought through love we'd be
Watching my pirated dvds & downloaded songs
After hearing anything out from Ms.Usha's mouth
You can bring me no lesser joy

2nd year is tough. And I've only just started orientation week and am super freaked out. Just got my second hand books and bundle of notes from my senior. The bundle of notes are the size of 5 stories of Bulan Ramadan Layer Cake. I want to eat layer cake. I miss layer cakes. T_T

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cheryl. I like your smashing hot pink lappie. Can I call it Emily? Emily will be a nice name for your lappie. I am so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I damn wanted the hot pink laptop T_T. Neva mind. I got a super hot pink mouse. My laptop is named Dell. my mouse is named mouse. No other name shall suffice.

    ReplyDelete