Translate

3 March 2008

Exercise your right to vote!

Kennysia.com is a blogger who has of late, been very politically active what with the upcoming elections and all.

He made a quiz for indecisive people who are unsure which political party to vote for.


Here's my standing on politics:


According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...



DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!





Who Should You Vote For This Election?



Everyone should exercise their right to vote! It is time to make a change. Its just unfortunate I'm not 21 yet before the elections. Sigh!!

I don't believe anyone should keep it hush hush which political party they will want to vote for. Total BULLSHIT. Everytime I ask an uncle who he wants to vote for he will be like '''Sssssh!! not supposed to say... " Make a stand for what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment