Translate

26 March 2008

I love free stuff

Nyahahahaha. I love it everytime they have promotional events at school. Kiam students like myself get to enjoy playing games and get loads of free stuff :)

Brands like Adidas, Softlens, 17Mag, Lipice, Softlense,Pull & Bear were some of the few that did their promotions there.


Photobucket

Sam playing a boxing game to win free deodorant!


Not surprisingly mah girls & I participated in almost everything! We did poses for Pull & Bear where as long as you just strike a pose with their brand background, you get a highquality colour print out of yourself taken by a professional photographer as well as a free Pull & Bear T -shirt worth rm190!! Tai or not??????

Photobucket


Photobucket

Oddly enough that day, aside from the photo and the t-shirt I kept getting these items:

Photobucket

2 bottles of deodorant & 2 Body soap


What lah! Someone up there trying to hint I very smelly is it???!!



No comments:

Post a Comment