Translate

28 January 2009

Because I am vain

and I should be allowed to be as vain as I want to sometimes.

Photoshopped to death some of the photos. I'm still not a pro at it so it took an hour to get the bloody thing right!!

Therefore I am going to post kick-ass huge photos for this post.


I was wearing my favourite purple leggings that day for a Malaysian night CNY dinner. Why let all the dressing up & make-up go to waste?


Photobucket
My outfit for that day. I love my new jumpsuit very much ^^




Photobucket






Photobucket

I could have been helping WorldPeace----------not.







Photobucket
Look at me tower over my friends who are all wearing heels!!! Yes. I know I look a bit intimidating =____=



Photobucket
Audtioning for the next Bond Girl.....minus the sexy.





Photobucket




Photobucket






Some of my favourite shots of the girls!
Photobucket




Photobucket
girl, do u notice anything different? *wink wink*





Photobucket


Ok, now back to me again.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Seriously, its all just boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment