Translate

11 January 2009

- 5 Degrees

Its been -5 consecutively for 2 days in a row which resulted in something wonderful....

Photobucket

What is the whitish patch in the horizon?





Photobucket

Frozen over lake!




Which means........................................ TIME TO TRY OUT THE ICE!!!

Okay okay, this is not advisable for everyone alrite? I saw some angmohs skidding over the ice 1st before I tested the lake out for myself. I watched them for 10 mins to see if anyone suddenly drowned before I was sure the ice was strong enough to hold my weight.

Yes. I like to make use of human guinea pigs.


Photobucket
William trying out the ice 1st. My first chinese guinea pig.




Photobucket
(from left) Tracy, Me, William


Apparently this is the first time the lake has frozen over in 20 years!! Chance in a lifetime wei! We're so super lucky. Must be because of me.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Skidding on ice with my make-believe-skates




Photobucket
Sexy Whore attempts a split.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
I love ICE!



Photobucket

Looks like i'm smelling my hair



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
A part of the lake that did not freeze



Photobucket
Frost on tree branches. So magical!




No comments:

Post a Comment