Translate

16 January 2009

Tattoo Art

I've never ever dared to get a tattoo - and I don't think I ever well. But that dosen't stop me from enjoying tattoo art very very very much.

Its amazing how our bodies can be such great canvas.

But I especially love it when women tattoo themselves! (as long as its not tacky)

Female celebrities with tattoos:

Photobucket
Rihanna


Photobucket
Angelina Jolie



Photobucket
Kat Von D


Photobucket
Lindsay Lohan ( If I ever do get one, it'll be like this!)



Photobucket
Megan Fox


Photobucket


Victoria Beckham - everybody is a Jolie copycat


Photobucket
Scarlett Johanson




Photobucket
Christina Aguilera. This one is fake coz its only a promotional ad for her new perfume - but don't u think lace tattoos are hot???




Some great places where I think tattoos look really hot on:

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Damn nice right!!!!??? I found some tattoos online that are seriously fuckin chio loh. I love artsy/whimscal-ish looking tattoos. Not soo much into tribal designs.


Photobucket
Sakura blossom tattoos



Photobucket



Photobucket



Tree tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos




Photobucket

This is seriously my favourite
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket






Some tattoos other cool 3-D art tattoos:

3D Tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos


Heart Zipper Tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos


And others that really just crack me up :P

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i think rihanna's one is pretty cool! and is scarlett johanson's real???

    i've oso always wanted to get one. and i almost did - because of a crush i had on this girl. she's gone now and i'm glad i'm still tattoo-less. hehe. *phew*

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real?????

    wow! eh, get one tattoo for urself la~ i really do want one but i'm too scared of the pain!lolz

    i just found out the scarlett johanson one isphotoshopped. but dosen't it look uber cool on her?

    ReplyDelete