Translate

16 January 2009

The Nutcracker - Ballet

We went to watch the Nutcracker a month back in London.

Photobucket
(*this photo was taken off google)

It was just a short day-trip down. Nothing much to update.

Photobucket
The 'Coloseum' - where the Nutcracker was performed.


While waiting for the show to start, we went into this adorable Starbucks just right opposite.
Photobucket
I love the architecture in London ^^



Photobucket


Photobucket
Ok, I admit, the main reason I did this post was cuz I wanted to show off my new tie. hee hee hee!! First time dressing up with a tie.



Photobucket
Sneak pics of the auditorium



Photobucket


Photobucket
Cam-whore a pit before the starting of the show




Photobucket
The stage - starting of the show


Unfortunately, Suwen & I didn't get great seats coz we booked them really late. Our view of the stage was only about this much:
Photobucket
It dosen't help when there is a CIBAI couple in front of us who are constantly leaning on each other, and both of them are 175cm tall. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKK.


Hm, but to be honest, I don't enjoy ballets. I think they are worth trying out, but they really do bore me to death =_=.

No comments:

Post a Comment