Translate

4 January 2009

When driving in Scotland....

Dear Driving Instructor Si-fu.

I can confidently announced I have done every single possible driving exam there ever was to exist.

1) I do at least six 3-point-turns in a day
2) I go through at least seven roundabouts in a day
3) I have driven through snow
4) I have driven through snow + strong winds (blowing at 80miles/hour)
5) I have driven through rain + strong winds (blowing at 80miles/hour) + night vision view
6) I have gone through a situation where I have broken the law, been pulled over by a police car, and talked myself out of the situation by giving a 'tulan' face.
7) Try pulling over when everyone says 'STOP THE CAR!!' in the middle of a highway.


I deserve some sort of an award!!!!!



Neeways, this post is just gonna be all about pics we took when driving along the highway or at pitstops. Its just beautiful scenery all the way.

Photobucket
Hey everyone meet Car.




Photobucket

View of the LochNess



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





All these pics were taken after there was a fresh fall of snow the night before *loves*^^
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Frost on car window



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket
This shot is one of my fav's! (coz it was taken by me. muahahhaha!)




Photobucket
Suwen hated me for ruining this shot. I lost control of my scarf.




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment